Operators of industrial sites, including those within the energy (oil & gas, power generation and renewables) and resources sectors are obligated to manage the noise and vibration emitted from their industrial sites to ensure compliance with their licence conditions.
Acoustics Consultants Australia staff have significant experience in industrial noise management and assessment, from concept planning stages through to compliance assessments for approved operations. We routinely provide noise and vibration services for major industrial sites throughout Australia.
Our staff have provided lead roles and technical inputs on various projects including sites operated by AGL, Caltex, Arrow Energy, Shell, Inpex, Holcim, Allied Pinnacle, Western Power, Pioneer Energy, Goodman Property Services, BOC, Incitec Pivot, Icon, Fairfax Media, Veolia and Sita.
Our inputs assist the operators of noise generating industrial sites, optimize their operations and processes whilst maintaining on-going compliance with their environmental obligations.
Contact us for assistance with:
- Operational noise and vibration impact assessments
- Operational noise and vibration management plans
- Environmental Impact Statements
- Operational noise modelling
- Operational noise monitoring
- Vibration monitoring
- Project planning or modification approvals
- Operational noise inventories and audits
- Operational noise and vibration control mitigation strategies
- Stakeholder and community engagement
- Peer review
- Expert evidence requirements
Environmental Noise & Vibration Projects
ACA staff undertook an occupational health and safety noise audit at a large commercial bakery in South Australia.