Work with us
See below for current opportunities:
Acoustics Technician – Perth
- Perth location with potential for inter-state and international work
- Great mix and diversity of projects and clients
- Manage your own projects and time
- Mentoring program led by company directors and principals
- Develop your skills and technical interests in acoustics through internally supported research and development
- Salary $60,000-$70,000 + Super p.a.
Based in our Perth office, you will be responsible for carrying out varied technical assignments, which will include noise and vibration assessments, management of noise monitoring and acoustic testing programmes, liaising with clients, acquisition and collation of data, computer modelling, noise and vibration monitoring, noise and vibration measurements, calculations and processing of results, interpretation of data, production of technical reports, preparing fee proposals for acoustics, assisting with project and office administration. You will be supported by our senior staff to develop detailed.
The right person will be passioned and motivated about acoustics and will have an engineering, science or audio technologist related degree to develop into in-depth environmental and built environment acoustical engineering projects.
We are looking for a qualified, curious, innovative and technically-minded person. The ideal candidate will have:
• Degree in engineering, science or audio technology. Those with background in music or audiovisual with serious interest in science or engineering will also be considered;
• Real interest and a cursory understanding of the acoustics field;
• Strong communication and collaboration skills; fluency in English;
• Enjoy working in a small team or independently;
• High level of computer and technology skills.
– Carry out technical work to support building, environmental, occupational and architectural acoustics consultants following instructions of senior staff to an agreed programme and in accordance with the company’s quality standards.
– Complete work assignments within specified timframes.
– Develop and manage the company’s acoustical technical tools and resources, including calculation code, internal and external software, libraries and instrumentation.
What ACA offers
We offer flexible working arrangements for the right motivated candidate who strives for independency in project work and who enjoys communicating with people. ACA aims to provide a supportive and collaborative working culture.
ACA encourages a healthy routine to combine working from home and from the office.
How to Apply
Send us your cover letter and your detailed CV to HR@acousticsconsultants.com.au . Quote in the email Subject “Perth Acoustics Technician Job Application”.