Residential, Mixed Use or
Highly Sensitive Developments
Acoustics Consultants Australia staff have successfully undertaken and delivered numerous residential design projects. Our experience includes:
Contact us for assistance with your development requirements. We provide specialist advice to identify and meet:
- National Construction Code requirements (NCC Section F5) for the design of party walls and floors.
- Noise intrusion requirements and recommendations from State Planning Policies and Australian Standards (e.g. WA State Planning Policy 5.4 and the NSW RoadNoise Policy for road and/or rail noise, Australian Standard AS 2021:2015 Acoustics – Aircraft Noise Intrusion – Building Siting and Construction for the management of aircraft noise).
- Noise breakout control to the environment (building services and plant).
- Vibration control inside buildings (gyms, pools, mechanical plant)
- Planning and building permit approvals
We can also assist with testing of airborne or impact noise transmission for: